CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A New Start to Life!




So this week Joshua and I found out that we get to close on our house the 21 of August! We are both so very excited. Although we love our neighbors at the rental, we are stuck in a twilight zone. It's a good 20-30 minute drive to civilization, and you have to stand in certain parts of the house to achieve any kind of phone signal! I will keep everyone updated to our new address once we get in and settled! I also began my part of becoming a working woman again, and signed up to sell Mary Kay! It was actually Josh's suggestion at first! Since he makes enough to support us, my money is kind of "play money", so I can make as little or as much as need be! Plus with the flexible schedule and being my own boss, I can travel home, focus on school, and be a part of the community like I want! I have to say that we are both extrememly excited about it. I am ready to dive in and make it the best that I can! So if any of you ladies wish to throw a party, or need a faciel, or just some good ole product, email me and I can set you up. I haven't yet started my website, but hope to have that up and running by the end of August!

In other events, Joshua and I are planning a small trip home next weekend. I reallymiss my family, and Josh's so it will be a nice pick me up to see everyone before the chaos of Aug. begins! It always feels like a rollercoaster though, when we only have a weekend. There are so many people we want to see, and it never feels like enough time with each of them! Luckily though Josh has accumulated enough vacation time that we will be in for two whole weeks during Christmas! We couldn't be more excited about that!

Well I guess as far as news with us goes, that's about it. Being married isn't always excited, but it sure is blissful! God bless!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment