CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Since I've been gone.....

I apologize sincerely for my lack of enthusiasm for my blogging in the last couple of months. To tell the truth, there hasn't been to much free time for typing. I've spent much of the last month or so out of town and the rest of my time has been consumed by trying to keep up with this beautiful growing baby I have in my home!

Since we last spoke Ms. Lena has learned to crawl, now has four teeth, can sit up on her own, has began to pull up, got her first haircut, and is intensely working on her patty cake skills!! (see what I mean??) The crawling alone has consumed my time at home! I haven't been home since she really got the hang of it, she started to really go while we were staying with my parents in Ohio! Needless to say, my home is in extreme baby proofing need! I am constantly running after her and yelling NO NO NO!!! (note: Lena thinks the word no is a comedic pun and laughs EVERYTIME I say it) The top two teeth are popping through, literally as we speak!! I'm afraid that next time I have a child they will do everything late, as opposed to the crazy early like Lena, which will more than likely send me into a scare!!

Did I mention we have really found our voice lately as well?? My little six month old has learned how to scream, not for the sake of it, but for the attention and if she needs something. Her favorite game is throwing her toys on the floor and then screaming at you if you aren't fast enough picking it up!! Yeah, I always lose this one!

She is now also in her nine month old clothes. She's growing up oh so fast, and just gets cuter as the time goes on! There's tons more to share, but right now I am losing another game of throw the toy and pick it up! So I will just leave you with some pictures of my sweet baby girl!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment