CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Playing Catch up....

While this post should imply to my lack of enthusiasm for blogging lately, what I am really talking about it my rowdy little seven month old. She's growing so ridiculously fast, that Josh and I have a hard time keeping up with her!

She's already crawling, pulling up on EVERYTHING, and grabs anything that catches those beautiful blue eyes! It's hard to believe that she is already seven months and this first year of her life is over halfway through! **insert sigh here** I am soo very excited for the upcoming months with our little bundle! Christmas will be soo exciting, and no doubt will leave us with more toys than we have room for! But it's so worth it. I'll be the first to admit she's a rotten little squirt. I don't think I can get out of the house without coming home with bags full of goodies for my angel.

I've already bought her Christmas present, and am finding it very hard to not go ahead and give it to her and just buy her something else!! ;0)

I am so ridiculously thankful for the joy and love that Lena has brought into our lives. Even though it's only been seven months, I'm not sure I remember life before her!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment