CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Holidays to You!!

So I must admit that my radio has been conistently playing Christmas music since Halloween! (I have quite the obsession) You can also note that my tree has been up since that week after! So you can imagine my excitement when my hubby finished a loong overdue project! Allow me to share some before and after pictures with you! The first is of our home during Christmas last year, and the next are of our home this year.....





Bland, boring, and I HATED my tree! I had it for about 4 years and hadn't changed it since I first put it up in my apartment!











Can you see the difference!!?? Josh and his Poppy installed our beautiful wood floors this past summer after the arrival of our precious angel! And josh just finished putting up the beautiful new fireplace mantel! I have quite the "tool man" in my home! (get your head out of the gutter)

I am pretty handy myself. Did you see the initial stockings?? I made those! And by made I mean I bought the stockings (for 2 dollars) at Hobby Lobby and ironed on our initials!! Pretty nifty!? Plus it cost WAAAYY less than the 13 dollar ones I found at Target!!

Needless to say it feels like Christmas at home! I can't wait to spend the Holidays with my little angel! She's already gotten a head start...not only did we give in and give her her Tickle Me Elmo, but mom and dad, aka Gammie and Pappy came in with gifts! Not tot mention the BAG full of clothes her Gramma and Nana brought last weekend!










So we are ready for this amazingly magical time of year!! Having Lena has enabled us to relive all of our favorite Christmas memories again, and it's been amazing!! Tomorrow we are taking her to meet Mr. Claus himself and we can NOT wait. I'm sure there will be more to share sooner than later!! Hope you all are having an AMAZING holiday season!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment