CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust!!

I have decided that I am the place that all electronics come to die!! Morbid, I know!! However, I can't keep a cellphone working (it could be the fact that I allow it to be used as a teething toy in order to get my 7 month old to quit screaming in public) and now my digital camera has gone KAPUT! Well, maybe I exaggerate...the flash has just given out! AHH...and during this time of year!! Luckily Josh has a work camera that I can pawn off of him for the time being! **Note to self, remind Josh to bring home his camera**

So now my quest is to find a new camera! We had talked about purchasing a canon, but with my history I'm not sure that the money would be well invested! Plus I keep my digital in my diaper bag at ALL times! So I want something light weight that enables me to catch those little moments that happen out of no where!! Any suggestions!!??

1 comments:

This Southern Girl

I have a slim Sony that I love! I got it at Best Buy, and like the fact that it's small but still takes good pictures :). It was reasonably priced too so if I tear it up or drop it or something then it's no biggie.

Post a Comment