CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

31 weeks!!

So I haven't done a pregnancy survey in a while!! Life has taken hold and hopefully I will have a before/after post on some of the house projects that have been consuming our time!! I am going to do a different survey this week..it's one I ran across while reading my surveys with Lena in comparing my two births....


Name: Ashley Belle
Birthdate: 06/06/1986
Current Age: 25
Height: 5'8"
Weight before pregnancy: We won't discuss!! I still had a bit of baby fat to lose with Lena!! ;0)

Current Weight: Still...it's a sore subject for me!

Partner's Name: Joshua Scott

Partner's Birthdate: 12/13/1985

Partner's Age: 25

Partner's Height: 5'10"

Partner's Weight before pregnancy: NO clue

Partner's Current Weight: No clue, but he has moved up a size in jeans since this whole marriage and kids thing!!
.
When did you find out your were pregnant? I, personally, knew about a week or so after Thanksgiving, but we didn't have a positive on the test for a few more weeks!!!

What was your reaction? Total excitement!! We hadn't really decided to "try", but were beginning to feel that we wanted our kids close in age!!

Who did you tell first about the pregnancy? Joshua!! I took the positive test outside to show him while he was working on the yard! LoL, he laughed and told me not to get my hopes up, it was still early!! I just smiled and said no, you're wrong, I am pregnant!

Date of Conception? The week or so after Thanksgiving!!

Due Date? August 22.

Was the pregnancy planned? Yes, and no, it's hard to explain.

How did your parents react? I don't really remember!! I know we told my family and Josh's dad/stepmom on skype!! I'm sure they were happy, but their reactions were not nearly as commical as they were the first time around!

How did your partner's parents react? "see above"

Did you go to the doctor yet? Yuppers.

Did you have your first ultrasound? Yes, I have had several

Do you know the sex? Boy or Girl? Baby Boy

How is the baby's movement? He moves constantly.

How is the baby's heartbeat? It was in the 140s last week!

Baby's name? Parker Scott McCombs.

Who do you think the baby will look like? I am sure he will be just as perfect as his big sister!!

Mom to be's favorite foods? Any and Everything!! I've reached that point in pregnancy where you are just hungry...period!

Mom to be's latest cravings? I don't really have any cravings!!

Mom to be's latest "mom" moment? With an almost 15 month old running around, my day's are FULL of mom moments!

What was the first change you noticed in your body? This time was different! I wasn't nearly as sick...although I did have morning sickness...and my body really didn't look any different until sometime between four and five months! Then I just suddenly had this MASSIVE tummy!!
!
What was the latest change in your body? Just a big ole belly really!! I work out almost daily, and can tell a bit of firming up in my arms and buttocks...hopefully that really pays off after delivery!

What is your sleep schedule? What's sleep?? Between the regular discomforts of gaining almost 20 pounds, having to pee constantly, and a teething toddler....sleep is a foreign word in this house

What is your work schedule? Stay at home mommy's work 24/7
.
What is the last thing you bought for the baby? hmmm probably Christmas gifts...lots of toys!
What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Clothes for now, and some for after birth, earrings...mani pedi! I am definitely spoiling myself a bit more this time around!

Planned birth place? Hospital!!.

Who will be in the room with you? Joshua for sure...I hope!! He is planning on going to FL for a couple of days, and if that happens I will be in Ohio at my parents!! I'm terrified something will happen (i'll be about 34 weeks) and he won't be there!! Hopefully it all goes amazing like last time and we are able to be home, and have my mom in there with us!! If no one else is here, however, she will be taking care of Lena!

Are you going to use drugs? Probably. I know a LOT of people are really against the epidural, but I had an AMAZING delivery last time, and am crazy thankful I had the epi...esp after everything that happened after the delivery! God knows what you need! Just go into it trusting him, and the team of Dr's that you chose!!

How do you think you will react? No idea!! I was really hyper with Lena...well after the drugs kicked in!! I just ate my jello, drake my water, and talked non stop! I should have napped, but the excitement of it all was just too much to handle!! I think I will have some anxiety about not having Lena with me...I hate being away from her. And the obvious fears and praying that all will be ok...plus the excitement of my little boy arriving!! It's hard to say which emotion will take over!

How do you think your partner will react? No clue! He was really analitical with Lena! Had to know how it all worked...was right next to the Dr watching every move!! I don't know when the emotion really set in for him!! We will see what happens now that he's been through it before!

Have you started birthing classes? nope, don't plan to! I did this about a year ago, and feel pretty well educated on all of my choices, and decisions to be made! Plus I am not a shy patient...nothing is off limits to ask when it comes to doctors!! I like to be informed!!

What is the nursery theme? Antique baseball! It's super cute and I can't wait to have it done!

Are you going to breastfeed? Oh yes! I hated when I quit with Lena, but am praying things go more my way this time!! I am looking forward to that one on one time with him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment