CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

32 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: ENOUGH! LoL, I have actually put on the exact amount with Parker as I did with Lena! Granted I started a bit heavier the second time around...but I am also much more toned this pregnancy than last...so whatever right!!??

Maternity clothes? Yes, and Yes!! I finally gave in a week ago and bought some maternity shorts (actually Josh's Stepmommy got them for my bday) I had been wearing my prepreggo bottoms with a belly band, but that was getting a bit ridiculous! LoL

Stretch marks? I have a few new ones, but they are really just on top of the old ones! Josh still loves me, so it's all good! LoL

Sleep: Horrible!! I am sooo hot at night, and soo uncomfortable! Not to mention Lena's still trying to break those stinking teeth through, and has taken comfort in sleeping on Mommy and Parker!!

Best moment this week: As exhausting as company can be, it's been great having family in and out of town! I've gotten several things done I've been putting off, plus some much needed nap time has been gained!! Oh and did I mention Lena pooped in her potty!!?? I wasn't with her, Josh was, but he was soo proud, it was cute, and gross at the same time! LoL Needless to say I think we will be investing in pullups and really cracking down on our training after we go see mom and dad!! Wouldn't it be great if she was out of diapers when Parker got here LoL (I shant hold my breath)

Movement: Tons, and it can be extremely uncomfortable!

Food cravings: No, not really!!

Gender: Baby Boy! Parker Scott..

Labor Signs: Lots of BH still!! I've also noticed some pressure/pain in my lower body, and a tailbone that is constantly aching! I'm not sure if he is still breach or not, or if hes getting into his head down position....


Belly Button in or out? Both...in when I lay down, out when I stand up!

Wedding rings on or off? Sadly they are off!! I can still get them on, but my swelling comes and goes and I am terrified they will get stuck on me! So I just decided to take them off while it's still safe! I wear the beautiful pearl/diamond ring my parents gave me for my wedding day on that finger now!

What I miss: Sleep...like that good deep, wake up refreshed sleep!

What I am looking forward to: Visiting my parents and brother and Katie Beth!! Hopefully the doctor clears me for travel tomorrow!!

Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your body...rest if you need to, or heck just want too!

Milestones: With Lena...our potty success story! With Parker...we are just about 4/5 weeks out from full term!! WHAT!!??

0 comments:

Post a Comment