CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

20 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: At my visit this past week I had a one pound gain, but we will chalk it up to water weight!! ;0)

Maternity clothes? Yes please! I still fit in my jeans, but my "girls" make the shirts waay too tight!!

Stretch marks? No new ones! Yet!

Sleep: Better...still waking up frequently to change positions!

Best moment this week: Joshua felt Parker move!!

Movement: Plenty of it!

Food cravings: They have pretty much been gone this week...hmm!

Gender: Baby Boy! Parker Scott....looks like my first insticts were right on

Labor Signs: Already ahving plenty of Braxton Hicks!! They startled me at first, but after talking to many other moms it seems pretty normal to feel them early and more frequently with your subsequent pregnancies!!

Belly Button in or out? In, but it's squishy...weird!

Wedding rings on or off? Both on!

What I miss: My husband! He's been working crazy hard the last couple of weeks and three weekends in a row! We are ready to see him more often then bed time!!

What I am looking forward to: Going home for Lena's bday party this week!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't feel bad about taking time out for yourself! You need it!!

Milestones: Parker is pretty set on clothes until the six month mark!! Plus I truly look preggo now...not just chubby wubby in some areas!! :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment