CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rafferty's Salad...it's all I want!!

So, the last week has held it's fair share of AMAZEMENT!! Joshua got to feel Lena kick for the first time. I woke up that morning, to a series of gymnastics going on in my stomach, and the second I was able to get his attention to try and feel her, of course she stopped!! So after playing this game all day, we were finally able to catch her before we went to bed that night!! Clearly she likes to play games already!

We spent our Halloween weekend in Columbus, OH with my parents. We went to the Columbus Zoo Friday night, and enjoyed the Broadway Musical Young Frankenstein Saturday night. To kill time in between, my mother and I made our way to the mall. I can't even begin to describe the adorable WARDROBE we got for Lena!! I am probably going to have to change her outfits a good 3 times a day!!!

With the Holiday's coming up, I find my mood to be much better. There's something about this time of year that makes me want to decorate, light candles, and cook every night!! I love it! And lucky for me, I have a husband who is just as into the Season as I am. We've been playing Christmas music since Halloween, it's kind of our thing!! Hopefully I will have my house completely put together in the next couple of weeks, and can post some pictures of our home during the season!!

Well, I will quit with the ramble I have going on!! I hope you all have a happy day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment