CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Survey Week 21!!

How far along?: 21 weeks!!!
Total weight gain: Right at ten pounds. Which means I am on target!! yay
Maternity clothes?: yup, but not because I have some large preggo belly, because my hips have decided to expand!!!
Stretch marks?: Only on my Girls. But that's what happens when they grow almost 3 sizes in just a few months. And man do they itch!!
Sleep?: It's on and off. If I wake up to potty, or because I am just uncomfortable, it's hard to get back to sleep. Luckily I am home and can nap when need be.
Best moment this week?: Lena has really started to move, I mean A LOT!! It's soo neat knowing its her and not thinking that it might be gas! haha
Movement?: Oh yes! She is working on her tap dancing for sure!
Food cravings?: Hmm, nothing too serious this week so far. I have attempted to give up the caffeine again. In hopes it helps my iron intake and decreases my dizzy spells. So a coca cola would pretty much be AMAZING!!
Labor signs?: nopers.

Belly button in or out?: In.
What I miss: Although I loved being an outgoing crazy girl, I can't say I truly "miss" it. But it's nice to reminisce!
What I'm looking forward to: Meeting Little Lena.

Milestone: We got the nursery cleaned out and ready for paint!! YAYAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment