CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's a Girl!!

How far along? 19 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Gained, but not sure how much!!
Maternity clothes? Oh for sure! I don't have a huge belly, but my regular clothes don't foot!!
Stretch marks? NO, but i Have a feeling my tatas are getting them!!
Sleep: I finally sleep just fine! I usually wake up 2 or 3 times to pee and change positions!!
Best moment this week: Finding out on Thursday we were welcoming a little girl- Lena Belle McCombs!
Have you told family and friends: YES!
Movement: A little!!
Food cravings: Cotton Candy!! And a salad from Rafferty's....ugh!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: My prenatal vitamins get me every single time!!
Have you started to show yet: A little, but you have to really concentrate to notice it, unless I wear something fitting!
Leakage: NO
Gender prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!
Labor Signs: NO
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? ON
Happy or Moody most of the time: Hmmm, both!! Most of the time I am happy, but bless my hubby's heart, I can be moody!!
Weekly Wisdom: I'm pregnant! This means I am going to gain weight..time to embrace it!!
Milestones: hmmm...no huge milestones, but we did finally get to go shopping and my mom bought Lena some of the CUTEST outfits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment