CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yup, still wanten that salad!

When are you due: March 29, 2010 How many weeks: The BIG 20!!
Was this planned or unplanned: Unplanned
How much weight gained: ?? Does it really matter!!
Is this your first pregnancy?: Yes
Latest food craving: Yeah, still have yet to receive my salad, so that craving still lingers!! Now, I am really wanting some Hibachi Chicken...can you say YUMMM!!
Your top two name choices or baby's name: Her name is Lena Belle McCombs
Worst Thing about being pregnant: These crazy headaches I have developed!!
Best Thing about being pregnant: Knowing I have this amazing gift growing inside of me!!
The first person you told was: Hubby Joshua!! Well after I talked to Allie (our dog)!
Are you more scared or excited: A little nervous about the delivery, but oh so excited!!
Happy or mostly moody: Since I've been able to listen to my Christmas music, much happier!!!
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: I was most definitely watching a cheesy ABC family movie that had a wedding scene the other day, and the water works just happened!! **sigh**
You pee an estimated __ times a day?: Oh gosh, TONS! Lena things my bladder is a nice cushioned seat we installed for her comfort!!!
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: Before I knew it was a girl, I dreamed I had a baby girl and she amazingly just started to walk and talk very soon after birth!! Maybe I am a little obsessed with Twilight, but it creeped me out!!
Will you breast feed: Oh of course! It's only natural and there are so many benefits!! I'll never understand why those that can, won't!!
Words of wisdom : No matter how much you plan and prepare, life will still get you with it's curve balls!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment