CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rudolph the Red Nosed...

This is the song I was attempting to sing with Gavin the other night while Nadina and mom were fixing their Christmas Tree. Unfortunately he has a different version, it goes...."Rudolph, Rudolph go away, come again another time!!" I'm not too familiar with that one, but I am working on it!! haha Lena Belle enjoyed the singing, however, she would not stop kicking. When I told Gavin she like it he kept on singing and yelling YENA BELLE!! (He still has trouple with his "Ls")

Gavin and Nolan are growing up just too fast. It's hard to believe that this time next year, Lena Belle will be Nolan's age. Nolan has become a little man since the last time I saw him. He isn't crawling yet, but when people want to hold you all the time, why would you?? He does, however, FLY in his little walker. He would take off across Aunt Pam's kitchen running, and then pick his little legs up and just slide. It was just too funny. And, he has learned how to throw a little fit in order to get what he wants. Josh was holding him after Thanksgiving dinner, and he let him have some coolwhip from mom's piece of cake. As soon as he had that down he was growling at Josh for some more. And, of course, he got it!!

It's so crazy how fast time really does seem to go by the older you get. When you are younger you always hear older people talk about how time flies, but as a child time just seemed to drag on and on. It's hard to believe that I am already on my 6th month of pregnancy. Although I haven't enjoyed every aspect of pregnancy, feeling her kick and roll around is absolutely amazing. I do think I will miss that.

Well, enough rambling for one morning the dog has decided to check out the trash!! I hope you all had a safe and amazing Thanksgiving!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comments:

The Alexander Family of 4!

Too funny! Check out my latest post to see Gavin's latest escapade!!!!!!!!!!! You will definitely miss being pregnant, and then you will up and decide to have another one real soon!!!!

Post a Comment