CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Survey Week 23!!

Is this your first pregnancy: Yuppers!!
When did you find out you were pregnant: Just a few weeks after we were married.
Was it planned: Not at all.
What was your reaction when you found out: Excitement, fear, and disbelief!! Plus the thought of "what is josh going to do/say" Wouldn't leave my head
Who was with you when you found out: No one. Josh was at work and Allie was at the Vet!!
Who was the first person you told: Allie, our dog!! But then Joshua.
How did your parents react: They all cried and were extrememly excited!! My mom actually thought we were playing a mean joke on her!
How far along are you: 23 Weeks!
What was your first symptom: I was sooo sleepy all the time, but the second I got sick that morning before taking Allie to see the Vet, I just knew.
When is your due date: March 29. 2010.
Do you know the sex of the baby: Yes, Girl.
Have you picked out a name: Lena Belle McCombs.
How much weight have you gained: It was around 10 at my last visit, but not sure. I'll let you know next week.
Do you have stretch marks: none on my belly just yet, but the girls have a few!!
Have you felt the baby move: Oh yes!! She loves to move around!!
Have you heard the heartbeat: Yup, several times!! And everytime I feel this big rush of relief!

0 comments:

Post a Comment