CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

"The most wonderful time of the year!!"

So in about 3 days we will be on the road to Home Sweet Bowling Green!! I can't tell you how excited we are to get to go home for an extended stay. Usually we are home at the most 4 days, and are so rushed that when it comes time to get back....we are ready!! Luckily we were able to talk our families into spreading our Christmas(es) over the course of the weekend. We usually attend anywhere from 6-8 in less than a 24 hour period, which makes for a stressful and tiring holiday!! This year, however, we won't be timing ourselves at every location and can just enjoy our family time. I am mostly excited about watching all the little kids (aka Gavin and Nolan) open their gifts. It's so hard for me to believe that Lena Belle will be Nolan's age this time next year! It's crazy to imagine what life was before Nadina started to pop out babies!! I can't even remember what we used to do at Mamaw and Papaws on a Sunday afternoon. Nowadays we sit in a circle and let the little ones entertain us!! Hmmm :0)

We aren't even through this holiday yet, and I have already bought stuff for next year!! We went to Sams Club today (our regular "date" spot) and bought a tree and some of the cutest ornaments. They had a ton of their Christmas stuff half off. Their prices are already hard to beat, but this just made them a necessity...atleast in my book! Hopefully we will be able to keep both our girls, Allie and Lena, out of our tree next year!! haha

Since this week will be crazy, I am sure, I am going to go ahead and do my week 26 survey!!!



•How far along?: 26 weeks
•Total weight gain: Hopefully not much, if anymore, than last weeks!!!
•How big is baby?: Every book/website says something different. By now she is about 2 lbs and 8 inches long!!
•Maternity clothes?: Oh yes! I actually had my first "wardrobe" nightmare today. I tried a shirt on I had only bought 2 weeks ago, and it was almost too tight. It's possible it was thrown in the dryer, and my husband reassured me I looked "hott" (haha yeah right) but I almost fainted when I looked in the mirror!!
•Stretch marks?: Just a couple! I've been rubbing Olive Oil on them. Believe it or not...it's helping!! Luckily there aren't many and they are located in areas no one will see!!
•Sleep?: It is definitely getting harder. Everytime I wake up I have to pee, and am usually in pain from holding it in. Then, by the time I lay down and start to get comfortable again Lena decides to play!! SIGH!!
•Best moment this week?: Locking myself in the house with my amazing hubby and puppy during the "ice"!!
•Movement?: OH yes!! I actually layed in a warm bath the other day because my back was hurting. When I started to get relaxed and feel better she began to kick around, so hard she caused ripples in the water! HILLARIOUS!!
•Food cravings?: I don't sit around and just suddenly crave something. However, if someone mentions a certain food or a commercial pops on...it's hard to get it out of my head. I am also still having a tough time with the caffeine....although I am waaay better off with it then before pregnancy!!
•Labor signs?: Nopers!!
•Belly button in or out?: half in half out.
•What I miss: Bending over to pick up something. No I have to take time to prepare myself, grab on to something for sturdiness, and ease on down!!!
•What I'm looking forward to: With Christmas time here, I can't wait to share in Lena's first Christmas!
•Milestone: hmmm, this always has me stumped. How about the fact that I finally got us signed up for our lamaze/planned parenting class!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment