CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pregnancy Week 24!!

Name: Ashley Belle
Birthdate: 06/06/1986
Current Age: 23
Height: 5'8"
Weight before pregnancy: 130-ish (but remember I had just gotten married....aka MAJOR DIET!!!)
Current Weight: hmm not really sure
Partner's Name: Joshua Scott
Partner's Birthdate: 12/13/1985
Partner's Age: 23 (24 on Sunday!)
Partner's Height: 5'10"
Partner's Weight before pregnancy: NO clue
Partner's Current Weight: we don't know, neither of us weighs ourselves regularly.
When did you find out your were pregnant? a couple weeks after the honeymoon!!!
What was your reaction? I had my suspicions, but after they were confirmed there was a large rush of emotion. Excitement was one for sure, followed by fear, sickness, anxiety!! You name it, I felt it!!
Who did you tell first about the pregnancy? My dog Allie!! But as far as humans, the hubs!!
Date of Conception? For sure July 2!!
Due Date? March 29th.
Was the pregnancy planned? Nope, but definitely not a mistake.
How did your parents react? They all hesitated, took a minute to figure out what exactly was going on, then cried. My mother thought it was a big joke we were playing on her. We had bought baby bottles, put a poem in them from baby, and wrapped them as presents. We gave them to each set of parents and told them we had picked them up something on our honeymoon!! Each reaction was priceless, and I still wish we had had a video camera!!!
How did your partner's parents react? "see above"
Did you go to the doctor yet? Yuppers.
Did you have your first ultrasound? Yup. I have had 3!!
Do you know the sex? Boy or Girl? Baby Girl
How is the baby's movement? She is a rowdy one, for sure.
How is the baby's heartbeat? It was at 155 on Monday!
Baby's name? Lena Belle McCombs.
Who do you think the baby will look like? I have NO clue!! I think she will have Josh's darker complexion, and hopefully come out with a big ole head of hair like I did!!
Mom to be's favorite foods? . Hmmm at this point I eat just about anything!! Loven me some poptarts though! LoL
Mom to be's latest cravings? hmmm....what are my latest cravings?? I am really not having any cravings. I've cut back, well for me, greatly on caffeine. For those of you that don't know me, I HATE COFFEE, but my withdrawal was soo bad the other day I had to make myself some, just to take a sip. Pretty sure it had more milk and flavored creamer in it than actual coffee, but it eased the crave!!
Mom to be's latest "mom" moment? I facebook stalk all of my friends online who just had babies!!! It sounds creepy, yes, but it really gets me excited.
What was the first change you noticed in your body? I was extrememly sleepy and sick after our honeymoon....that was a dead give away!!
What was the latest change in your body? My belly is really starting to round out now that my uterus is moving up. My hips are nice and wide...sigh!!!
What is your sleep schedule? I'm in bed by 10, and usually wide awake around 7. I do nap somedays!!
What is your work schedule? I work from home, so whenever I feel like it.
What is the last thing you bought for the baby? Josh and I bought a big pack of Golden Books at Sam's the other day, and some Winnie the Pooh books!
What was the last thing you bought for yourself? Clothes!!
Planned birth place? Hospital!!.
Who will be in the room with you? Besides the Dr. and nurses I want Josh and my mom!!
Are you scared? The closer it gets, the more nervous I become. But I also realize that this is what God made the woman's body for, and I trust that he would never give me anything that I can't handle!
Are you going to use drugs? I'm going into it saying no, but I'm not against asking for it if the pain becomes unbearable on my part.
How do you think you will react? Oh, I bet I cry, the entire time!!
How do you think your partner will react? I think he will cry. He's very sappy, and extremely excited about his baby girl!!
Have you started birthing classes? Not yet, that's my goal over the next week, to get us signed up!
What is the nursery theme? Shabby Chic. :)
Are you going to breastfeed? Of course....why wouldn't you!!??

0 comments:

Post a Comment