CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to Reality!!

Hello Blogging world!! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Joshua and I packed up the Wednesday before Christmas Eve and took off for Bowling Green. We only just returned Saturday night. I only checked my internet connections to the rest of the world one time the entire vacation......so it's taking some time to get back into the swing of it all.

We had an amazing time at home, and as soon as I can find my USB cord I will upload some pictures and videos to share with all of you!! To say the least we were very blessed this year, and received more than either of us could ever need. Joshua got a big tool drawer...ummm thingy...for the garage, giftcards to harbor freight, lowes, some tools, socks, underwear....etc etc. AKA, things that I know nothing about!!! haha I got the usual....new boots, tennis shoes, some beautiful jewelry, a cute Vera Bradley that will substitute as a diaper bag when the time presents itself, picture frames, bowls for my kitchen, a new maternity warddrobe, hardback of Breaking Dawn, giftcards for Sams and Hobby Lobby....our list goes on and on!! My favorite gift this year was from my mommy and daddy...they got us a digital video camera. I had mentioned wanting one so we can capture all of Lena Belle's moments. Luckily with it being digital we don't hav ethe fuss of a tape, we just plus in the USB to my laptop, upload the videos, and create the DVD.

Of course, we can not forget the life growing daily inside of me. She is most certaintly the best gift of all and we can't wait to meet her this year!! 2010 is sure to be just as amazing as 2009!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment