CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Can't sleep....

So, as I begin to type this blog I notice that it is exactly 11:11. As tradition you are supposed to make a wish at this time....and the only thing I can think of is I wish my husband would quit grinding his teeth and smacking his lips in his sleep!! AHH it drives me absolutely MAD!! I know we all have those "things" that make the hair on the back of our neck stand up, and cause us to clench our jaw together to keep from screaming....and this is one of mine!!!

It's bad enough that I am up atleast once an hour to relieve my over worked bladder, or to roll over and relieve my other side, but now this!!! Ugh, I know he can't help it, and I love him to death....but I won't lie, there have been times I literally wanted to roll over and just smack him!! LoL

I have a few of these little annoyances that just drive me mad. The biggest one is when someone smacks their lips as they eat. First off....GROSS, get manners. Second...the sound just gets to me. (so if you are ever invited to my house for dinner, watch it!!!)

Wow...this is turning into an annoyance rant. I guess it's better that I let my steam out on here, then to "accidentally" let my hand fall hard across my sleeping husbands face!! (note: I would NEVER do that....I do, however, nudge him awake on occasion)

hmm...ok, I'm done!! :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment