CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Making Progress

So, after living in our house for about 4 months now we are finally starting to get our "decorating" on! In the last week we have bought oil paintings, prints, area rugs, new bed spreads, paint, and the list goes on and on. I don't know why I waited so long to get with the program, but after living in the house for a bit I have more a feel for what I want the space to look like. So now when I am out shopping there is hardly any debate. I see something and I know exactly where it's going to look good!! Hopefully by the end of this week we will have our master suite, and bathroom painted, along with Little Lena's nursery!!

P.S I think my nexting is really starting to take over...I have vacuumed the downstairs four times since getting home Saturday night!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment