CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Taking a Break....

Pretty sure if Josh caught me on here I would get "the look"!! We have been working this week on getting our upstairs done, and today spent the majority of it painting Little Lena's room. I really hope she comes out a girl, or a boy that doesn't mind pink!!! Right now Josh is busy marking lines on our master bath, we are painting it in stripes. Hopefully we will get that finished by the end of the night, and can move onto our sitting room/office and master bedroom tomorrow!! Once it's all painted I will make sure to share photos!! You will have to wait on Lena's room though, we don't have her furniture in! But, I must say that I am very jealous of the way it's all turning out!! It's going to be such a little girly girl room!! I hope she enjoys it as much as we do right now!! Well, my break time is up, and I hear the hubs coming!! Happy blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment