CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Survey Week 29

How far along?: 29 weeks
•Total weight gain: Over 20 lbs now!! Haha you know it's bad when your doctor walks in and the first thing he says to you is, "I see you packed on a few pounds over the holidays" haha
•How big is baby?: Big enough to pack a great punch!!
•Maternity clothes?: Every moment of every day!!
•Stretch marks?: A few on my thighs and booty!!
•Sleep?: Some!! I have to wake up and turn over every hour or so, and still lots of peeing going on!! But it's managable!
•Best moment this week?: Noticing that my little ray of sunshine is really getting stronger!
•Movement?: Painfully yes!! haahaa
•Food cravings?: I have really been wanting some donuts!!Unfortunately, I promised myself that after my apparent gorging over the holidays at home I was going to cut back on the sweets!!
•Labor signs?: Nopers!!
•Belly button in or out?: half in half out.
•What I miss: My ability to clean without taking a break. Vacuuming wears me out so much that I have to sit down in between most rooms! And by the time I have the energy to get back up, I don't want to clean anymore!
•Milestone: We go Little Lena's bedroom painted and furniture ordered!!! Hopefully she comes out a girl, or a little boy that really enjoys the color pink!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment