CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

I have figured it out!!!!

So this amazing revelation came to me today while I was cuddling with my beautiful cockerspaniel Allie Mae. I've noticed that the farthe along I get into my pregnancy, the sweeter she has become. It's much more common now for her to jump up in my lap and lay for an extended period of time. This is unusual because Allie is one of those independent girls. She sleeps most of the night in her own bed (until she has a bad dream or it's late and mommy and daddy have yet to get up), and when she was younger she didn't want to be cuddled...she just wanted to play play play!! Maybe it's due to the fact that she is getting older, or she knows that there's a baby in my tummy, but I have a different theory!

One of the hardest things to deal with when you are pregnant is dealing with the weight gain. I mean gaining a good 25-35 lbs in less than 9 months is a "large" change!! However, I have found that apparantly this weight gain has plunged me into "mommy status". You see, I've become a bit more comfy!! I've noticed this change not only in Allie, but also with my husband! I'm assuming Ms. Lena is going to enjoy my new cushiony figure as well!! (atleast for a few months) So that's my theory! The weight gain is not only a necessity to help make a baby, but also helps make you "mommy"!!! Atleast that's what I'll keep telling myself!! ;0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment