CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Obsession with clothes....for Lena!!!

So, while my wonderful husband is busy painting our hallway bathroom downstairs, I thought I would venture into the world of baby clothes...aka my new obsession. I can't even begin to tell you all how many outfits Lena already has. Between my mother, Aunt, and cousin Nadina I have a feeling she will be set until her second birthday! I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite stores, some of the outfits she has gotten, and those still on my wish list! So sit back, and be prepared to go "awww" a lot!!








This outfit is from labellaflorachildrensboutique.com!! This website has some of the most adorable outfits! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this one, and have debated buying it for Lena's coming home outfit!!





This too if from LaBella Flora!!!







I am absolutely in LOVE with Janie and Jack!! If you are a mommy (to be) you must check this store out! Most of Lena's wardrobe consists of dresses from this little childrens store!! A lot of their clothes have that vintage feel, which I absolutely adore! This little jumper was purchased for her from my mom and dad for Christmas this next season!! She also has the socks, shoes, beret, and onesie to match! Too cute!!!





I bought Lena Belle the cutest little bathing suit a few months back when I was in Janie and Jack's shopping their sale for fall clothing!! It's not like this one (also a heartbreaker) but instead is all white with the most adorable ruffing on her bottom!! I will be sure to take pics of her in it for your "awwing pleasure"!!







This is from Janie and Jack's new "Little Valentine" collection. Lena has an outfit similiar to this one, only it is covered in poodles and the Eiffel Tower. She also has the stuffed poodle toy to match!!




The biggest tip I can give to mommies and those to be is to shop out of season!! Luckily we have had many babies in my family, so I know what size to expect her in during each time of the year. With that information I have already been able to purchase her halloween/fall outfits, and those for Christmas...summer....etc etc!! Because of this we have been able to save a TON of money on clothing that I am positive she will wear only once, twice if lucky!!!

2 comments:

Rachel

Be careful, Ash! I bought a ton of clothes for Anne-Kelly thinking that she'd be a certain size at a certain time of year (I thought she's be in size 3 months toward mid-end of summer), and she ended up being too tiny to wear hardly any of it. :( I hope you have better luck than me!!!

Anonymous

We are so glad that you enjoy the clothes! We have many more that we are offering for the spring season, so be sure to come and check it out!
Congratulations on the baby girl! :)

http://www.labellaflorachildrensboutique.com/

Post a Comment