CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 30 Survey

Sooo....we are definitely starting to get into the countdown! Only 10 weeks left till my "due date"! But, as many mothers know, she will come out when she is ready!!!




How far along?: 30 weeks
•Total weight gain: I think around 25 lbs!!!
•How big is baby?: About 3 pounds, and around 16 inches....so the readings say!!
•Maternity clothes?: Lots, including some button ups outa the hubs closet!!
•Stretch marks?: Still in spots that no one will see...well except for those in the delivery room!!
•Sleep?: hmm...it's getting harder and harder! I have found myself getting tired more throughout the day again, like the first trimester! So I have gone bck into napping atleast once a day!
•Best moment this week?: Every moment is a good moment!!
•Movement?: tons, she is really starting to get in a routine though!!! haahaa
•Food cravings?: I think I am the only pregnant woman that craves carrots and salad! I could sit and eat lettuce and veggies all day long!
•Labor signs?: Pretty sure I am starting to notice my Braxton Hicks, but no labor signs!!
•Belly button in or out?: almost completely out.
•What I miss: Being able to sit or stand for any length of time. Even if we go out to eat or over to a friends I find myself uncomfortable in 30 mionutes, and since you can't lay down in a booth at a restaurant I end up shifting around, a lot!
•Milestone: I don't know if it's a milestone, but I was out shopping the other day and found a pack n play, swing, and highchair for an amazing deal!! Our home is finally starting to look like a baby lives here!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment