CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Power of Prayer!

Afternoon blogging world! I wanted to take a moment today and ask for each of you to remember a friend of mine. Her name is Stephanie, and for privacy purposes I will keep her last name off!! Steph' and I are both around 30 weeks pregnant and last Thursday her water broke. Her and her little girl Kayleigh are doing fine. The doctors have given Kayleigh meds to help her lungs and all progress and grow and are keeping Stephanie in the hospital until she delivers. I can not even begin to imagine what she has and is going through, it makes my heart hurt. I truly do believe in the power of prayer....if used in the right way. So today I am asking you all to remember her in your prayers and thoughts!! If you realize it or not, we will all be in need of powerful prayer at some point in our lives, so lets not forget to remember!!! Much love!

1 comments:

cindylou

Ashley you, your friend & her family are in my thoughts & prayers. I know first hand some of the things she must be feeling as I was in the hospital with Kaitlyn at 18 wks due to the fact that I was 4 1/2 cm dilated & my membrains were bulging. I had Kaitlyn @ 27 1/2 wks and suffice to say she is doing quite well at almost 20. No irreparable damage was done and I also had the steroid shots for her as well. Her only chronic illness is asthma. Again pls pass on my prayers and well wishes.

Love,
Cindy

Post a Comment