CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

"General Tso's Chicken!!!"

So the last couple of weeks have been amazing! I have had a few bad headaches, but nothing to major to worry about. I am cramping a lot, but hopefully that has to do with the fact that I am finally getting a baby bump!! I think I may have felt the little one move around the other day, but I can't be sure. It felt a bit like a twitch in my side, could've been gas, so I am trying not to get overly excited.
I have finally gotten my Mary Kay business up and running. So if any of you need a new look for fall or winter, let me know, we have some AMAZING colors this season!!! It's soo exciting to run your own business. I can wake up in the mornings, grab the laptop, and eat breakfast in bed while working!! I am loving every single minute of it, setting my own goals and accomplishing them. Needless to say, I am having a blast!!
Joshua and I get to go home next weekend for my church revival! YAY, I am soo excited to see all of our family and my friends. Josh has only been home once since the wedding, so I know he is anxious. I think we have set our five year goal to be for him to get his Masters, and professional Engineering license and then try to move home. The reason we set the goals for him is because his work will pay for all of that now. So, we would be stupid not to take advantage of that opportunity while we can! As much as we are loving North Carolina, now that we have a baby on the way, we want to be closer to home!! I am sure you all can relate!
Well, I just wanted to update you all on what was new with us!! Hopefully Josh will be home soon and I can get to cooking my General Tso's Chicken! Doesn't that just sound amazing!!?? Have a wonderful evening!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment