CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Home, Sweet, Home!!

I am pretty sure that when God created me, he had in mind a plan that consisted of chaos, 24/7!! This past week Joshua and I have been moving into our new house, trying to make it a home!! The task is daunting, fun, stressful, and seems never ending. Right now I am having a hard time finding curtains that are long enough! Anyone know where I can get some that are atleast 94 inches long?

The week before we began our move I got the news that my grandfather had passed away. He had been sick for over a year with cancer, and had finally given in to the battle. The news was hard, and relieving at the same time. It's hard to be sad when you know the person is going to be in a better place!!

Needless to say life just keeps happening!! We are pushing through and getting things done, but it takes time and patience!

I will put up some pictures of our home as soon as we have it all together!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment