CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Week 11

I thought, even though this stage is pretty uneventful, I would go ahead and begin doing my weekly surveys!!

11 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: It's funny! I don't have a scale at home, so I don't pay attention to this, but I've noticed my pajamas fit loser, but my tummy has began to pooch out!! hmmm

Maternity clothes? None yet. I have worn a couple of my maternity sweats, but just because, not out of necessity!!


Stretch marks? Just the ones I already have!


Sleep: I have horrible insomnia! I've always heard of this happening during pregnancy, but thought it was exaggerated and couldn't be that bad! I'm eating those words now!

Best moment this week: The 70 degree weather we had this past weekend! We took Lena to the park and went for a really nice walk around the neighborhood! It's nice to get out after spending the yucky winter stuck inside.

Movement: Not yet. The poor thing must feel like it's getting beat up by Ms. Lena though!!


Food cravings: Hmm, nothing to crazy. Fruits and veggies seem to hit the spot. I've noticed that if I really want something, and get it, the thought of eating it again makes me sick. Needless to say we are running out of food ideas


Gender: It's a mystery.


Labor Signs: Nope!


Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? Both on! I'll be curious to see if I can wear them throughout the pregnancy again. Esp since it will soon be 80 and humid out

What I miss: Sleeping, not cuddling with my toilet, large amounts of caffeine, and the workout routine I was doing before getting pregnant.


What I am looking forward to: Right now Ms. Lena's birthday! Can you believe she is almost one! We find out the gender that week too! I'm sure Lena could care less, but I think it's a pretty awesome "gift"!!


Weekly Wisdom: Get as much done as you can early on!! I learned last time that by 9 months, you're just too big to do much, or want to do much!!


Milestones: We switched around the upstairs rooms, and are on the way to painting baby's nursery! We are hoping Ms. Lena will be in a "big girl bed" by August!!

And just because I thought there was a need for some cuteness....

0 comments:

Post a Comment