CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

14 weeks!

Hello second trimester! I've been looking forward to seeing you!!


Total weight gain/loss: At the doctors last week I found out that I had gained NO WEIGHT!! YAY! Okay, some of you are like what, how is that a good thing!! Well I still have weight to lose from Lena, and while my belly is growing just fine, I am not packing on extra unhealthy pounds. A huge goal of mine with this pregnancy! Plus I've been doing small workouts each morning, ust to help my muscle strength! I'm gonna need tons of it if I'm gonna cary a toddler and a big belly around this summer!!

Maternity clothes? Negativo!! But my jeans are becoming extrememly tight! I just use the beband...which doesn't work too well, but gets the job done!

Stretch marks? No new ones!


Sleep: Much better!! This last week Lena has been teething...again! So she's had some rough nights, but I have a great husband who shares in the "shifts"! I've also been finding myself ready for sleep at about 8, so that really makes things easier in the mornings!

Best moment this week: There's a couple! Of course this amazing weather we have been blessed with! but I also really enjoyed seeing Dr. Croce this week! She was sooo excited and just hugged on me etc etc! It's nice to be "remembered" and not just another patient! She really reaffirmed my decision in not changing doctors when I had my sick melt down a while back!

Movement: I think I have had a couple of flutters, but it;s hard to tell with everything else going on in my tummy! lol!


Food cravings: STEAK!!! I went through this period with Lena also where I just wanted a big ole juicy piece of meat!! So last night we had mexican and I enjoyed some yummy beef fajitas! Not a steak...maybe I will make cabobs (sp) tonight!

Gender: I have my prediction, but we will find out if I am right in about 4 weeks!!


Labor Signs: None so far, but I did forget how uncomfortable ligament pains can be!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? Both on! I'll be curious to see if I can wear them throughout the pregnancy again. Esp since it will soon be 80 and humid out

What I miss: hmm looking good in my clothes! Josh will differ in this opinion, but I'm at that middle stage where my regular clothes are becoming tight, but the maternity ones are still to large! Oh well....I'm usually in sweats and covered in baby food anyhow!! ;0)

What I am looking forward to: Lena is really starting to repeat words and form small sentences! I can't wait to teach her the baby's name!!


Weekly Wisdom: House work is not as important and rest and contentment! Take time to sit down and just enjoy "being"...esp with this beautiful weather! The laundry can wait...for your husband!! ;0)

Milestones: Second Trimester!! Woot Woot! I am already starting to feel like an entirely different person!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment