CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

35 Weeks!!

Total weight gain/loss: I've gained about 25 pounds...eek!

Maternity clothes? Yes!!!

Stretch marks? Just the few!!

Sleep: Not so much!! Still uncomfortable....Lena is cutting one more tooth...my acid is sickening (literally makes me sick)...I pee-A LOT...just the usual, you know!

Best moment this week: Every moment is a blessing!

Movement: Yes, this baby is sooo strong, and I'm afraid he's going to be a biggen!! Dr. Croce said that I am measuring small, but he is certaintly not a small baby!! I tend to just carry low!


Food cravings: Not really...a burger sounds good, but I wouldn't say I am "craving" it!!

Gender: Baby Boy! Parker Scott..

Labor Signs: Some much stronger contracting going on! I had one at my appointment while Dr. Croce was measuring me- I think it caught her by surprise! haha Still a ton of pressure...it seriously feels like he could just fall out!! Still some nesting!! My house is pretty clean these days!!

Belly Button in or out? Both...in when I lay down, out when I stand up! And both when I laugh...it pops in and out! Josh finds this hillarious!!

Wedding rings on or off? Still off...I miss them! :0(

What I miss: Touching my toes!! LoL

What I am looking forward to: Meeting Mr. Parker!! Won't be long!!

Weekly Wisdom: Do what you can now....you won't have time once babe arrives!! :0)

Milestones: We are officially in our last month of pregnancy!! We now go to the Dr. every week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment