CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

25 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: No clue! Not too much, other than the belly!!! :0)

Maternity clothes? Yuppers

Stretch marks? No new ones! Yet!

Sleep: Depends on how Lena is feeling at night...

Best moment this week: Celebrating my second mother's day!!

Movement: Tons!! He seems to be awak more during the day now!

Food cravings: No, not really!!

Gender: Baby Boy! Parker Scott..

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, and the occasional cramp.

Belly Button in or out? In, but odd looking!

Wedding rings on or off? Both on

What I miss: Right now...laying out! It's completely horrrible and selfish, but ever since I had to have the skin cancer cut out of the neck, all I can think about is getting my tan on!! I know, I said it was horrible!

What I am looking forward to: Some vacation time with my hubby next week, and getting to see my mom and dad!

Weekly Wisdom: I don't think I have any wisdom for you today!!

Milestones: Settling on a nursery

0 comments:

Post a Comment