CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

26 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Ugh...I feel HUGE! My belly has really pooched out, and the swelling...plus the added bloating due to that nice pregnancy irregularity has taken it's toll!

Maternity clothes? Yuppers, finally found a bathing suit that doesn't make me want to lock myself inside all summer!!

Stretch marks? A couple, but they are where all my old ones were...and none in a "noticeable" spot!

Sleep: on and off, I'm so sluggish lately that I feel I could sleep all day, but the more I sleep, the worse I feel...

Best moment this week: hmm there are several, but my favorite will have to be our very first yard sale! It was a definite success...and even though it was hard work, it felt like a big adult milestone had just been crossed!! LoL

Movement: All the time

Food cravings: No, not really!!

Gender: Baby Boy! Parker Scott..

Labor Signs: Still lots of Braxton Hicks. They are soo much more intense this time around too!

Belly Button in or out? In, and out!! I think I'm going to have an outie this time!! Esp by the way my belly is growing!

Wedding rings on or off? Both on

What I miss: Being comfortable...and I still have 3 months to go!!

What I am looking forward to: Some much needed rest and relaxation for me and hubby this weekend! I am having panick attacks at the thought of leaving Lena, and even Josh is dreading it, but I really don't want my first night away from her to be me in the hospital!! Plus she needs that time with the Grandparents, and I know how excited they are to have her all to themselves...even if I will be calling every 5 minutes!

Weekly Wisdom: It's okay to want to sleep and cuddle with your baby! Sometimes you need them just as much as they need you!! :0)

Milestones: hmm does getting a bathing suit help? And I've still kept up a workout routine, even if pregnancy masks all of the hard work!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment