CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bit of this, bit of that...Surveys!!

In all the craziness that was this weekend I forgot to do my surveys...so here you go!!

Getting to Know You...hosted by Mannland!!


1. did you watch the royal wedding?

OF COURSE!! I was up at 5:45, just in time to see the car pulling into the church and watch Katherine get out!!

2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?

Tea and scone?? I'm not sure if I've ever had a crumpet, and coffee's not my jive!

3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?

hmm! Is it weird that I don't find either to be too attractive?? I like William's style and togetherness, but enjoy Harry's playboy personality!!

4. can you speak in a english accent?

Cheery-o!

5. do you own a fancy hat?

I own hats, dunno about fancy! I need one though! I'm dieing to throw a derby party, but think I will have to wait another year!

6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?

Cottage is my dream home!! With a beautiful garden backyard!! *big sigh*

7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? were you even born?

I think I was like negative 5 or something! LoL

8. have you found your prince?

Oh yes! Every now and then he turns into a toad, but he always gets back on the right path with a bit of smoochin!!! ;0)





24 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, but I've done pretty well with keeping a workout routine! And have had to basically cut out soda and tea, for the most part, due to my acid!

Maternity clothes? Yup, but I did wear some prepreggo shorts today with the help of my beband!

Stretch marks? No new ones! Yet!

Sleep: In intervals! The charlie horses have began...a few hot flashes, not to mention the aching back and basketball sized belly! Could I whine anymore..??

Best moment this week: Buying more stuff for Parker's nurser!!!

Movement: yup! Pretty certain he is still breech!!

Food cravings: No, not really!!

Gender: Seeing LOTS of blue! Mr. Parker Scott!!

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks, and the occasional cramp.

Belly Button in or out? In, but odd looking!

Wedding rings on or off? Both on

What I miss: hmmm...normal sleep, and a normal mind!! I'm soo sick of arguing with my husband because of my crazy hormones! He's not the most forgiving of my tantrums!

What I am looking forward to: Ugh...getting my hair and eyebrows done next week! I'm starting to look scary!!

Weekly Wisdom: Get up and go...you'll feel better!

Milestones: Settling on a nursery theme and getting the house put back together!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment