CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

27 Weeks!!!





Total weight gain/loss: Between 10/15 pounds...not sure! Some days it's up due to some swelling and all that fun stuff!! And I've worked out like CRAZY this time around, so I'm going to call alot of that muscle...lol if just for my own sake!

Maternity clothes? Yup, still wearing prepreggo shorts though thanks to my beband!!

Stretch marks? A couple, but they are where all my old ones were...and none in a "noticeable" spot!

Sleep: HORRIBLE...I can not get comfortable, and by the time I do I have to pee, or my leg cramps up, or my arms fall asleep!!

Best moment this week: Taking the leap and going on a vacation, just me and Josh!! It was really hard to leave Lena, I mean it hurt...bad!! But I know she had an amazing time with my parents, and they love love LOVED having her all to themselves! It was really great to see and spend some time with them too!!

Movement: All the time

Food cravings: No, not really!!

Gender: Baby Boy! Parker Scott..

Labor Signs: Still going through those lovely Braxton Hicks! They actually did an ultrasound at my last appointment to make sure I'm not dialating! Seriously...I have them EVERY DAY...and some of them are so uncomfy I have to stop and catch my breath! It's crazy!!

Belly Button in or out? In, and out!! I think I'm going to have an outie this time!! Esp by the way my belly is growing!

Wedding rings on or off? Both on...for the most part! It was really hot/humid at the beach this weekend and I did swell quite a bit and wasn't able to get them on one day!! Guess that's what I've got to look forward to this summer

What I miss: hmmm...being able to just stand up without it being this big scene! LoL...I wish we had recorded me trying to get up and down in our beach chairs!!

What I am looking forward to: We are buidling a deck, and finally getting started on Parker's room this next month! We've got everything pretty much bought, now it's time to start cracking down on the paint!!

Weekly Wisdom: Remember you are still a "couple", not just parents!! Take that time out to enjoy and reconnect with one another!! It's well worth it, and your baby won't be nearly as upset about your leaving as you are...promise!! :0)

Milestones: This is my last week in the second trimester! Can you believe it?? Josh and I were talking about how fast this pregnancy has flown by this time!! I've got maybe 3 more appointments before I am full term....say what!!??

0 comments:

Post a Comment