CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

17 weeks!!

Total weight gain/loss: Still no clue! I have some appointments coming up, so I will know for sure soon! However I did wear a pair of prepreggo jeans to our pictures Sat. and they were a little lose on me! How does that even happen when there is a bump there!!??

Maternity clothes? I finally got my order of maternity clothes in! I also got some cute stuff at motherhood on Friday! So yup...living in the maternity clothes and loving it!

Stretch marks? No new ones! Yet!

Sleep: I always sleep better on the weekends...when Josh is here!

Best moment this week: I bought some new baby bedding! It's green and would probably work for a boy or a girl, but haven't decided if I will keep it for a girl or take it back and find something new!! hmmm

Movement: Starting to pick up!

Food cravings: Eggs...I can't get enough!!

Gender: No clue....I don't even have a crazy instict! I did at first, but now I just can't tell. With Lena I constantly refered to her as a girl...I just knew!

Labor Signs: No, thank the good Lord!

Belly Button in or out? In, but it's squishy...weird!

Wedding rings on or off? Both on!

What I miss: Nothing! I am pretty content with my amazing life right now!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender, painting the nursery, deciding for sure on a name...all the fun stuff!!

Weekly Wisdom: Do a workout every morning! Even if it's something minor, it makes the world of difference in the way you feel the rest of the day! I skimped on this the last week, due to illness with both Lena and I...and after our walk tonight I can't wait to jump back into it!

Milestones: We finally got some family pictures made!! It's been a year since the last, and I wanted to record this time with just the three of us! I'm sure I won't be able to remember what it was like in a few months!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment