CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Getting to Know You!

Go on over and join in the fun...
button


1. what inspires you?
Lena Belle and our baby boy to be Parker! Everyday having kids inspires me to be a better person!

2. what was the last thing you bought yourself?
Maternity clothes!! Yippee!!!

3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home?
Home!! Esp. being pregnant! It's nice to hit pause to get up and pee!! It's also amazing to be in your pjs!

4. household chore you don't mind doing?
hmmm...I hate doing house work!! But I don't really mind making the beds! It's amazing how much cleaner the room feels with the beds made.

5. coffee or tea?
tea! Sweet tea to be exact...yum!

6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of??
Panera's Greek Salad! Now I'm craving a tea and salad..thank yoU!

7. what's the last book you read?
I'm reading Babyproofing your marriage, again, right now!! But the last full one read was Eclipse...for the 3rd time!

8. do you think you look you "look" your age?
yup, if not older! LoL after we had Lena we went for our pics, and the girl there woudl not stop hitting on Josh. Even making the comment as to how young he looked to be a dad. I just laughed and said I must look ancient...Josh said I was just a cougar! bahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment