CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

18 Weeks!

Total weight gain/loss: No gain!! :0)

Maternity clothes? Yeppers! I still fit into some of my prepreggo jeans though! And the shirts fit, they are just tight around my belly and the girls!

Stretch marks? No new ones! Yet!

Sleep: hit and miss!

Best moment this week: Finding out we were having a baby boy!!

Movement: oh yes! I;ve even felt him roll over a couple of times...atleast I'm assuming that's what it was!

Food cravings: Water...it's not food, but I can't get enough!!

Gender: Baby Boy! Parker Scott....looks like my first insticts were right on

Labor Signs: No, thank the good Lord!

Belly Button in or out? In, but it's squishy...weird!

Wedding rings on or off? Both on!

What I miss: Enjoying a coca cola without heartburn or acid!

What I am looking forward to: Getting the new nursery set up!!

Weekly Wisdom: Slow down, relax, and take note of the current moments!

Milestones: Finding out that we would be meeting Mr. Parker in Aug was a HUGE milestone!! Now we are working with getting Lena to say his name!! :0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment