CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

19 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Still breaking even!! Which I am convinced means I have lost weight in some areas!! :0)

Maternity clothes? Yes please! I still fit in my jeans, but my "girl" make the shirts waay too tight!!

Stretch marks? No new ones! Yet!

Sleep: I've been having some horrible ligament pains at night...causing sleep to be uncomfy!

Best moment this week: I bought some little outfits for Mr. Parker!!

Movement: oh yes! I;ve even felt him roll over a couple of times...atleast I'm assuming that's what it was!

Food cravings: Eggs, PbandJ and water!!

Gender: Baby Boy! Parker Scott....looks like my first insticts were right on

Labor Signs: No, thank the good Lord!

Belly Button in or out? In, but it's squishy...weird!

Wedding rings on or off? Both on!

What I miss: Pretty content right now!

What I am looking forward to: Getting the new nursery set up, and Lena's birthday!!

Weekly Wisdom: Just because you have energy, doesn't mean you should run at full speed ahead!!

Milestones: Nothing extreme...bought some baby clothes, a bit of paint, and some party decor for Ms. Lena!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment