CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Big 23!!

So today I get to realize that I am almost in my mid twenties! I have to say it's nothing like I thought it would be! By this time I had planned on being a broadway star with a couple of tony's under my belt! Haha But, God has other pans for me! No, I'm not disappointed in myself! I am actually for the first time content with who I am and happy with my life! I don't deserve any of this, but am amazingly blessed! I owe it all to Him! He never promised we wouldn't have struggles, but that he would be with us through them all! So I guess this is the realization I have come across on my 23rd birthday!! I'm growing up, and that means change! The change and path that is best for me! Remember you can always be happy, if you want! You're only a smile away!
God Bless!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment