CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rollercoaster!

Gavin got very excited about all of our presents and came running to me yelling, "Ashy, Ashy, you give dat ones to mes!!" ha, he is too funny!



Align Center
Everyone say PRESENTS! The best little helpers ever!

My guess would be that we opened up something and weren't quite sure what it was!


Us showing off Mamaw Sander's quilt surrounded by the most amazing helpers!






Too cute right?

There's not too much for me to talk about today! I did go out with my cousins Nadina, Jill, and Robin last night for a private bachelorrette party! I am sure you are all thinking that should be an entire page of story, but I would like to keep this blog a PG rating if at all possible! haha I will say that we had an amazing time! I always love getting together with my familiy! We laugh more than anyone I know! I wish we could do it more often, but schedules are hard to match up! So since theres not much else to talk about I thought I would share some pictures of the excitement that has been our lives the last few weeks. Hope you enjoyed them!











0 comments:

Post a Comment