CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Ok, so this blogging thing is new to me, but it seems to be a neat trend that I could definitely get into! As most of you know Joshua and I are getting married on the 27th!! This is definitely an exciting time for us, but no one warned me it could be so stressful!! Between the pictures, tables, chairs, bows, flowers, outfits, work, and just down time, life seems to just be flying by!! I know it's important to slow down and smell the roses, but it's easy to forget! And on top of it all I am trying to get ready to move to North Carolina, and help my parents in their move! Basically just a LOT going on! But I guess I wouldn't change it for the world! There's no other feeling than knowing you are going to get to spend this rest of your life with your best friend and love of your life! So I am going to just sit back and enjoy this amazingly hectic ride! Check back with us! We will keep you posted of all the pre-wedding jitters and post-wedding stress! HAHA!!

**God Bless**

0 comments:

Post a Comment