CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Productive Day!

So today I have gotten a LOT done, which makes me feel accomplished! I wrote our vows and organized the ceremony, mom took me shopping for my honeymoon wardrobe (my birthday gift) and now I am taking a pause to write this before I move on to programs! I'm not exactly sure what I am going to do with my free time after the wedding! It's pretty much taken over my every thought and decision! Hmm, I had no idea! I guess I will have to play grown up and get a "real job"! Thank goodness! Because as good as Longhorn has been to me, I am completely tired of waiting tables! Not to mention it's like highschool all over again! I guess it keeps life interesting! The ridiculous drama almost makes me feel like I am in a living soap opera (ehh aren't we all)! Maybe I will miss the craziness that is "the Horn"! Doubt it, but maybe! So I just wanted to give everyone an update on today's events and say I hope life is going blessed and amazing!


"The future depends on what we do with the present" - Ghandi


GOD BLESS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment