CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

"Ran over by a bus!"

So after an exhausting weekend with my bestfriends in Nashville, I have realized that I a more ready than ever to get married! We went down this weekend for CMA Festival and to have my bachelorette party! Don't get me wrong, we had a BLAST, but today I felt like I was ran over by a bus and crushed by a steam roller! Apparantly I was bound and determined to dance the entire night in my three inch heels. This resulted in muscle cramps and what I am sure to be a few pulled muscles. Rachel and I sat and talked the entire ride home about the good ole days. I used to be able to go out at night, be up at eight for class, many of which were dance classes for me, go to work, and then to a rehearsal and do it all over again! All while keeping a 3.0 and higher GPA. Now if I spend one night I seem to be in recovery for atleast twenty-four hours.
I am glad, however, that Joshua and I took thee time to get all of this out of our systems. I am being honest when I say I feel like I am getting married with absolutely NO regret. I don't feel as if I am being thrown into a prison of responsibility and stale life. Instead I get to wake up everyday next to my bestfriend and love of my life. Joshua and I always have an amazing time together, and life just seems better when he's near. This past yearhas been tough on our relationship, but we made it through and I believe our relationship is stronger because of all the ups and downs. I am truly the luckiest woman in the world and the next two weeks couldn't go by fast enough!!

God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment