CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Day in the Life of a Bride to Be!!

So the stress is never ending. Today I finally finished all the thank you cards, sign sealed, and delivered! You should all receive them by next week!! Thank you again everyone for the amazing gifts! Josh and I were both so humbled by the thought that so many people love us enough to think of us during this special time! I also got all of my bridesmaids gifts in and all the groomsman gifts on order! The out of town invites were sent out on Monday, and last night me, mom, Angie (Josh's mom), and his Nana spent 4 hours cutting and making all of our table runners!
As stressed as I am I truly am enjoying this time! I'm trying to live in the moment and make sure I enjoy the last couple of weeks as Ms. Driver!! CRAZY!! If any of you wives have suggestions or tips for me, I'd love to hear your thoughts! Well I am going to go enjoy some icecream and a movie with my parents and Foster! So God Bless!! And remember you can always be as happy as you want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment