CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Luckily it wasn't your nose!!"

This morning started off as any other, you know a few hits to the snooze button!! Just when I was about to get up and begin to get ready for work I got a phone call telling me there was no need to come in! Lucky me! You see yesterday my brother and I were on our way to the mall to get him measured for his tux! He was following me in his charger! I guess he assumed I had gone through a light, and while not paying attention he rammed into the back of my Ion! My head went shooting forward and whipping back before taking it's place back to center!! We were glad to find that both of our cars were fine, just a couple of minor scratches! Unfortunately though I woke up this morning unable to turn my head without sharp pains running down my side! I am very fortunate to have amazing friends and as soon as one heard about what happened I had about 7 missed calls making sure I was ok! While talking to Brianne (a bridesmaid) she helped me to remember that life can always be worse! She asked me what I would have done if my head went jsut an inch or two more forward and it was my nose hurting me this morning!! I laughed and thought I am sure makeup can do wonders! haha so even in the most painful of times, there is still good news!! :0)

God Bless

0 comments:

Post a Comment