CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So the Good News....

Yesterday afternoon I received a call from the nurse (Ruth) at the Breast Health center. The news was good...great..amazing...a relief!! The list could go on and on. The tumor found in my right breast is benign!! THANK YOU JESUS!! Turns out it's a fibroadenoma. Basically just a big ole lump. They assume it's probably a tumor that's been there for most of my life, but when I got pregnant my changing hormones caused it to grow...and grow...I'm not kidding, this thing is not some tiny little bump!!!

This last year has proven to be one stressful, and amazing time. I don't think I have ever been so truly terrified of something in my life. I know as a Christian I should trust and have faith, but all that would cross my mind was "what a cruel joke"! I get my life just the way it's supposed to be, and am completely happy and I can just see it all disappearing. More so I worried about Lena, I really didn't want her to grow up with out me. Selfish, I know....but until you face the scary you never know how you will react. I hate that these things crossed my mind at times. The amazing thing is that I am truly grateful for all of the blessings He has bestowed on me. I don't deserve any of it, and once again he answered an amazingly large prayer sent up.

Thank you to all for the kind words, thoughts, etc!! You never know what it means to someone just to hear "I love you" or "You're in our Prayers".

0 comments:

Post a Comment