CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 40

So I know I said the last survey would be my LAST, but hey....life happens, and here we are at week 40....still large!!

How far along?: 40 weeks
•Total weight gain: About 35 plus!!
•How big is baby?: no clue, and to be honest, I am afraid to ask! I have to try and push that thing outa me!!
•Maternity clothes?: Nothing really fits me right....which caused a slight breakdown today, but it's almost over!
•Stretch marks?: Yup!! Anybody know any tricks to make them less....disgusting?!
•Sleep?: yup...I've actually slept better since mom has been here. Our cocker spaniel Allie is sooo in love with her, so it's one less body in the bed...which means more room for momma!!!
•Movement?: Yes, but I am not sure how she manages it!
•Food cravings?: Nope
•Labor signs?: I'm going to say no!! Everytime I think I might be starting to have contractions or pains....I'm only disappointed when it stops. I think this is the only time in a woman's life when you actually look forward to one of the most painful things you will ever experience!!!
•Belly button in or out?: out
•What I miss: Me...I have really felt out of body lately. I can't wait to just feel normal again!
•Milestone: I have truly grown to understand the phrase "patience is a virtue"!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment