CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lessons...

So yesterday I learned an amazing lesson in motherhood. You always hear there's no such thing as a sick day, and boy buddy, they weren't lieing. I ended up with a horrible headache/migraine all day yesterday. I woke up with this irritating pain in my right temple that just continued to spread and eventually invaded my entire head. Im talking the BANG kind, where you need to aly in total darkness and complete quiet. A couple of times it sent me running to the bathroom. Unfortunately, though I happen to be the keeper of this beautiful little five month old. Actually she's five months today, but that's another post for another time.

After an hour of screaming and fighting, I finally got her to calm down and take a nap for a couple of hours. Unfortunately by the time that happened I was having hot flashes and a headache that was on the verge of just plain ole sickness.

I was finally able to get some meds and a short nap in when my husband got home. It didn't last long enough, and he was soon off to dream land leaving me with the crying baby again. I love my husband, I really do, and most of the time he's pretty close to perfect, but I won't lie when I say I wanted to scream, kick, cry, and throw a little tantrum.

So there is really no such thing as a sick day for a mommy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment