CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Little Bit of Chicken Fried....




Last night Josh and I ventured down to Charlotte to view one of our favorite bands....Zac Brown Band! Thank you again to Josh's dad, stepmom, and Mamaw for taking care of Lena for us. We had a blast. I had forgotten how young we still were. For a moment I felt like that 15 year old girl again, who just saw him walk through the church doors. **ahh** I enjoy the fact that he can still give me butterflies with just one cute smile.

While the concert was a blast, we couldn't wait to get home to that precious little thing at the top of the post. Poor Lena has just had a week with teething. Did I mention I found 2 more poking through, for a grand total of 3 this week! WHEW, and she's not yet 5 months. I wouldn't mind, however, if everytime she teethed she got a couple at a time. Pain is no fun, but I feel that getting it done with and out of the way makes it easier to deal with.

Say a tiny prayer tonight. I have to go get some blood work done tomorrow. Don't worry, I don't think it's anything serious, but man am I sick of being poked and prodded. I've been having cramps, nausea, exhaustion, yup thought I was preggo. Four tests and a gyno trip later and I have been put on antibiotics for an infection that I MIGHT have in my uterus. I went, because I was sure it was my IUD causing these problems, I'm still not convinced it isn't. The Dr., however, wants to check my thyroid and such to be sure. I think I have decided that if the tests come back fine I am just going to have it removed and see what happens. So far I'm not telling a huge difference with the antibiotics, and I hate that I am taking them and they aren't even sure that's what's going on. UGH, I hate going to the doctor. I don't blame them, and expect them to know everything, but my wallet is taking a serious beating with medical bills this year!!

So other than the occasional bouts of cramping and nausea, life is great, dare I say amazing!! Lena's sleeping has taken a huge turn for the better, which means we are getting enough sleep and tension has subsided in the household. I'm looking forward to the weeks and months ahead. Fall is just my absolute favorite time of the year, plus I get to spend 2 weeks with my family, and am making it home for church revival! Yup, life is good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment