CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Catching up to do!!

Sorry for being MIA the last few days. Joshua and I left Friday afternoon to head home for our baby shower. After getting caught in a snow storm we decided to pull off and stay the night in Knoxville and wake up early to finish the drive. We got there about an hour before the shower actually started, it was a LONG day to say the least. We stayed until Monday morning before getting back on the road to North Carolina. I will post some pictures and all about the shower later!! Today, unfortunately, I have been so very sick. It's been a while since I have actually been "sick". (fever, chills, naseau, achiness) You name it, I had it! So Joshua stayed home to take care of me...hopefully his immune system holds up!

So since I haven't posted my survey this week, I am going to go ahead and put it on here and promise to catch you up on all the fun details later on...maybe on a day when I am feeling more myself!!





How far along?: 34 weeks
•Total weight gain: About 33 pounds, but after today I am sure I lost a couple!!!!
•How big is baby?: Not really sure. About 5 pounds!!
•Maternity clothes?: Love em!! Finally got another gown for the hospital and a nursing bra!! Almost time!
•Stretch marks?: yup!!
•Sleep?: So even though I have been sick the last 24 hours, I have found that I have gotten some of the best sleep of my pregnancy thus far!!
Best moment this week?: For sure the amazing shower thrown by our families on Saturday. Plus just getting to go home and enjoy it knowing it'll be a while before we get the chance to travel back
•Movement?: Yeppers. Josh gets a kick out of it. She's so strong!!
•Food cravings?: Hmm nothing this week that I can think of, but again I have been sick. I have only had a bowl of cereal since about 2 yesterday afternoon, and even that has bade me feel a bit upset!
•Labor signs?: Braxton hicks and some cramping...but not "labor"!
•Belly button in or out?: Right now it doesn't look like I have much of a belly button!!! LoL it's pretty flushed with the rest of my belly!
•What I miss: A clean house. I know it's over for us from here on out. My entire loft it FLOODED with Lena's stuff, and I am completely overwhelmed as to what to do with it. Thank goodness my mom is going to be here next week!!!!
•Milestone: Making it to our shower!! Lena def. racked up and will not have to do without. So amazing to know how loved our little one is!

0 comments:

Post a Comment